Cameron Lake Cottage Rental
Waterfront Family Cottage for rent on Lake Huron, Bruce Peninsula
The Cameron Lake Family Cottage is located on an inland lake, close to the Bruce Peninsula National Park. This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage has a large kitchen as well as a comfortable living / family room overlooking the shoreline. Internet / WiFi is included.
The cottage has 2 queen bedrooms, and 2 single bunk bedrooms. The well stocked kitchen has a dishwasher to make after meal clean up a breeze. There is a washer and dryer available for use, cold water only.
A short 10 minute drive brings you to Tobermory and the many tourist activities available there. There is a local business that has boats available for rent. There are no boats available to guests at this cottage.
Enjoy the quiet of this cottage located in Ontario's natural location on the Bruce Peninsula
Weekly $3500 / week (Plus 4% Municipal Accommodations tax)
$300/ night - 3 Night Minimum
Midweek Mon - Friday $1000 (4 nights)
Weekend $ 1200 (3 nights)
- 6 Adults Maximum with 2 children
- Weekly Only in summer
- 0 party policy in effect
- Renting directly with the owner.
- Full-time property manager available
- Monday to Monday rental in summer
- Please view our terms & conditions for rental
- 4 bedrooms - 2 queen bedrooms, 2 single bunk bedrooms
- Washer (cold water only)
- Drip Coffee maker
- Stove / Oven
- Deck facing the lake
- Parking for 4 cars
- Located 25 minutes drive from Lion's Head
- 10 minutes south of Tobermory
- Wiarton 45 minutes
- Sauble Beach 45 minutes
- Bruce Trail access 10 minutes drive
- Bruce Peninsula National Park 5 minutes
- Local shopping in Tobermory - LCBO, Foodland's, various shops
- Several restaurants within 10 minutes drive