Cottage Rental Preparation & Staging
Getting Ready for your guests!!
Renting your cottage can be a stressful experience. Knowing what should and shouldn't be done, following rules, making your guests comfortable - let us help you with this!
With 20 years of experience in the short-term rental industry - Bruce Peninsula Cottage Services has the knowledge to help you get your property "Guest Ready".
We will visit your property and give you real-world advice on what will be required for safety as well as for the comfort of your guests. We can also offer you advice on how to find the best guests for your property.
OK, we want to rent our cottage.. Where do we start?
Renting out your cottage as a short-term accommodation can be very fulfilling. Making money is good right? Of course. But making money and providing a positive, memorable experience is also very fulfilling! Our goal is to help owners set up their short-term rentals for success!
Getting your cottage set up as a short-term rental takes thought, consideration and planning. From setting up your kitchen to accommodate guests, to helping you provide a safe environment - we are there for you.
With over 20 years experience in the rental industry on the Bruce Peninsula, you are in good hands with Bruce Peninsula Cottage Services!
Contact us to set up an appointment to visit your cottage. We will help you get your cottage perfect for your visitors!
What do we do for you?
- We help you with the initial staging for your rental for "curb appeal"
- Provide you with a list of the best amenities for your vacation rental to make it attractive to guests
- Provide you with a list of cottage essentials to make your guest experience 5*
- Photograph your cottage for use on your choice of platforms. Drone photography is also available.
- Assist you in navigating local bylaws and regulations required to rent your property
- Assist in any cottage maintenance required for building code.
- Assist in setting up security cameras
- Help you set up your rental on your choice of platforms (Airbnb, VRBO, etc)
- Supply you with a rental agreement if required.
- Provide documents for your rentals such as cottage information guides, local guides, and local licensing documents
- Provide full cottage services for your peace of mind if required.