24/7 On-Call Property Manager Service
Cottage Care 24/7
Renting your cottage can be a daunting task. Having someone local available 24/7 helps to make sure the process goes smoothly. We will be on hand to answer calls from your renters and offer local support for any issues that might arise.
One of the biggest issues facing cottage owners is making sure your local bylaws are being followed by your renters, and ensuring your renters are respecting your cottage, your neighbours and our environment. Being proactive and supplying your renters with the information is important.
We will reach out to each of your rentals, introducing ourselves to them, and provide them with a care package which will include a list of the local bylaws, local area information as well as the important information like: Where is the local landfill site? What are the landfill hours?
We will even let your renters know if there is a fire ban in affect.
What Service do you provide?
In 2022, the Northern Bruce Peninsula will require a license to rent out your short-term accommodation (STA). This license will introduce strict regulations.
One regulation is that all rental properties have a local property manager who can be on call 24/7. We can provide you with this service!
The basic service includes:
- Answering complaint calls. Your neighbours should have a phone number to call before they reach out to the authorities. Should your guests be too loud, or there is overcrowding, we will reach out to your guests to resolve the issue before a complaint is made to the municipal bylaw or the police.
- Answering calls from guests - these might include an issue with water, or power.
Advanced Services (charged per incident)
- Service calls to your property. This might include: attending your property due to a complaint or service call to fix a minor issue. If we can not fix the issue, we will reach out to local contractors to get the issues fixed as soon as possible.
Whats the process?
If you are new to renting your cottage, we can start this process by providing you with advice on setting your rental property to be compliant to the new bylaws on the North Bruce Peninsula.
(View Our Getting Guest ready Info).
Being prepared and offering guidance to your guests is paramount in having a good experience, for both you, the owner and the guest. Being compliant with the new bylaws is also important, and we can help you with this!
- Provide 24/7 phone support for guests - we can be your designated point-of-contact for any bylaw issues at your rental property, during a rental period
- Provide 24/7 phone support for your guests if there is an issue
- Provide you with guest information packages catered to your property which will include local bylaw information
- Monitor fire restrictions and notify guests of these restrictions