Shipwreck Deck Cottage Rental
Beautiful Tobermory Waterfront Cottage for rent in Big Tub Harbour.
Gorgeous upscale waterfront cottage located in the sought-after area of Tobermory called Big Tub Harbour!
This family cottage sleeps 8 adults maximum.
This newly built waterfront home has a large open concept living room, dining room, and kitchen area with plenty of seating for family and friends.
The kitchen has a large island, stove, fridge, microwave, kettle and coffee maker, toaster, dishes, and cookware. Enjoy eating at the dining room table with seating for 8.
Relax in our open concept living area with a sectional or in the sunroom, with a walkout to the large deck facing the harbour and the shipwrecks.
The four bedrooms have 1 king bedroom, 1 queen bedroom, 1 queen plus a twin room, and a bunk bedroom with a double lower and a twin on top.
Enjoy your days relaxing on the deck overlooking Fathom Five National Marine Park, which features the Sweepstake Shipwreck! Swim in the crystal clear waters of Georgian Bay right outside your door. Snorkel to the wreck or kayak around the harbour to Tobermory harbour where there restaurants, stores and other amenities (kayak rentals available 5 minutes away!). The cottage is located on a private large lot, perfect for a great family holiday!
The scenic village of Tobermory is only a short 5-minute drive away. Here you can visit the shops in the village, take advantage of the sights and sounds of the harbor, the restaurants, the library, and bookstore. From here you can book a dive or and get a diving certification, take scenic boat cruises where you can view shipwrecks from above, see the lighthouses and visit Flowerpot Island.
Weekly $5800 - $6400 / week
Midweek Mon - Friday $2200 (4 nights)
Weekend $ 2600 (3 nights)
- 8 Adults Maximum
- Weekly Only in summer
- 0 party policy in effect
- Renting directly with the owner.
- Full-time property manager available
- Please view our terms & conditions for rental
- 4 Bedrooms - 2 single beds, 1 double bed, 2 queen beds, 1 king bed
- Washer & Dryer
- Drip Coffee maker, Keurig
- Stove / oven
- Large dining room
- Large deck
- Outdoor seating
- Waterfront deck & Dock
- gorgeous firepit
- Located 3-minute drive to Tobermory
- View of the shipwreck from cottage
- Lion's Head 30 minutes drive
- Sauble Beach 45 minutes
- Bruce Trail access 10 minutes drive
- Kayaks rentals available close by
- Bruce Peninsula National Park 10 minutes
- Local shopping in Tobermory - LCBO, Foodland's, various shops
- Close to all amenities of Tobermory - Boat tours, Rope Climbing
- Swim from deck
To make a reservation please send an email to email@example.com